miércoles, 2 de diciembre de 2020

Summer Plans

 

Hi teacher and classmates, i hope you are well with your family.

I hope this summer will be great. In juanary i will go to San Pedro de Atacama with one of my best Friends of school, her name is Belén Fuentes. I am very happy for that but im also afraid because the trip is canceled if the covid increases.

Also, i will go to the beach, specifically to Concon with my mother, aun, brother and cousin. I hope go with my best Friends of university too.

It all depend on the evolution of the pandemic because if this increasse i will not be able to go anywhere.

Besides, i hope to find a job as soon as posible because it is the best season to work since there are no classes in the university and if i find a job i can sabe money to other things.

Finally, the Destiny of my summer and everyone’s depends on the coronavirus and the vaccine. 

 Then i will put two pictures of San Pedro de Atacama:


 


4 comentarios:

  1. Hi Bea, also all my plans for this summer holiday depend on the situation of the covid-19, what which is horrible. I hope you can travel and enjoy a lot, greetings.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello Bea, I think I have visited Concón only once, it's a very nice place. I hope you can meet your summer plan, but it all depends on the pandemic.
    Greetings!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Bea, it's true what you say about all travel plans being dependent on how this pandemic evolves. However, I hope that everything is fine so that you can realize your plans for this summer.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hello Bea, my sister was in San Pedro last year and she loved it, she says that in some places like "El valle de la luna" it's like you were in Mars, not in the Earth.

    ResponderEliminar

Summer Plans

  Hi teacher and classmates, i hope you are well with your family. I hope this summer will be great. In juanary i will go to San Pedro de ...