jueves, 5 de noviembre de 2020

MY FAVORITE MOVIE

 

 

Well, i dont have a favorite movie because a lot of movie like me but i choose one movie to do this homework.

One of the best movie that i have seen was “Fight Club”. The first time i seen this movie i dont like because i think that was weird but i seen it again. In that second opportunity i love the movie because i understand it and it was very interesting. Besides, the song of the movie are great, mainly “where is my mind?”



I dont have a specific type of movie that i like, its depends of my modo and with i will see the movie.

The movie that i watched most recently was “Coco”. I recommend it because its an entertaining, exciting and thoughtful movie. Always that i see this movie i cry a lot and i love the end of the movie.

I hope the week of recess come soon to see other movies that my Friends recommended me. But i prefer to wach series because the story are long and i cant knows well the characters.



2 comentarios:

  1. Hi Beatriz, I've never seen the movie you mention, but I agree with you that the series are much better. I also look forward to the week off. Kisses.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Oh, Bea! It's like a "classic" of the cinema and I've never seen it, maybe you should see it, I trust in your good taste (;

    ResponderEliminar

Summer Plans

  Hi teacher and classmates, i hope you are well with your family. I hope this summer will be great. In juanary i will go to San Pedro de ...