jueves, 19 de noviembre de 2020

My Future Job

 

Hi teacher and classmates, i hope you are fine with your family.

Well, i would like a social works, i dont know were especifically but I hope that thought my job i can help vulnerable group of society because that way i would have a motivation and that is great for me.

I wouldn’t be a problem to work in an office but i prefer to have the possibility to move an Other places and works with the people who need the service and help. So, i would like travel in my future works and see Other realities.

About the salary i would like have economic stability and the possibility to travel, buy the things i want and and live quietly. Besides, i hope to give the same economic stability to my mother.

Currently, I am studying my first career of university. In the future i would like to specialize in social issues. Besides, i would love travel to another country to study because i thinks that the experience of another countries are fantastic and very useful to improve the social services in Chile and the public workers needs those knowledge.

That is all, regards.

2 comentarios:

  1. Bea, I have no doubt that you`ll achieve everything you set out to do, because you`re intelligent, concerned and rigorous in your work :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hi! how are you? It's very nice what you want to do! i hope you can make all that you propose :)

    ResponderEliminar

Summer Plans

  Hi teacher and classmates, i hope you are well with your family. I hope this summer will be great. In juanary i will go to San Pedro de ...