jueves, 29 de octubre de 2020

The Best Holidays

 

My best holidays was at february 2020. I traveled to Machupicchu, Peru with one of my best friends, Mayomi<3<3. We went to Cuzco 7 days and in that time we meet a lot of people of different places like Argentina and Mexico. 

We wanted go to Machupicchu, so we arrived to Cuzco and after we started the excursion to Machupicchu. Also, we went to Humantay lagoon and obviously we toured the city of Cuzco. 

That trip was the best because was the first trip with my friends and without my parents. Also, we planned that trip for a year so we was very excited. 

At summarize, was a good trip with one of my best friends. Now i want to know another country or another place, the important things is travel. 

Now i put one of my favorite picture: 


What about you? 

Regards(:

4 comentarios:

  1. Hi Bea! One question, did you like the typical Peruvian food? Greetings.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Bea. Your travel sounds great. I've always wanted to visit both Perú and Bolivia. I think I would love some destinies there, like Machupicchu or Uyuni Salt Flat. Greetings :D

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Wow, Bea, it must have been a wonderful experience. The traveling and with friends, a perfect panorama <3

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hello Bea! how are you?, I think that Peru is a amazing place!, Machu Pichu is one of the most beautiful places around the world I think is a privilage to know it. Also I would like to taste their food, did you eat some their tipical food? which was your favourite?.

    ResponderEliminar

Summer Plans

  Hi teacher and classmates, i hope you are well with your family. I hope this summer will be great. In juanary i will go to San Pedro de ...