martes, 13 de octubre de 2020

 A COUNTRY I'D LIKE TO VISIT



Hi classmates and teacher, i hope you are fine.

Well, in this moment of my life i know that i would to travel to any coutry because i like to know new places, people and food but i dont have a specifically country in my mind.

Any way, i would like travel to México. Why? I dont know well, a lot of influencers that i follow on Instagram traveled to México and i see a beautiful places and colours. Besides, the last year i meet two boys from México and they are very nice so i think that the most people of México are nice too.

About Mexico, i know that they are so respectful with they culture and beautiful beaches. But there are a lot of crimes and “machismo”. In that country, i would like go to marketplaces, beach and the Yucatan archaeologicl zone. I want to go for some week only like tourist.

So, i will put some pictures now: 

Pyramid Maya - Yucatan. 


Cancún - Mexico


















3 comentarios:

  1. Hello Beatriz :) I find your publication very interesting, without a doubt Mexico is one of the most beautiful countries of our continent, its culture and food is incredible.
    And without a doubt the problem of crime and machismo is very serious, I hope that soon they can improve.
    kisses!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Bea! Mexico must be very nice. Unfortunately, the war for drug trafficking makes their cities dangerous. But we have to be careful and visit safe places. Greetings!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Bea, I also want to go as a tourist to Mexico, we could go together jiji (: Regards!

    ResponderEliminar

Summer Plans

  Hi teacher and classmates, i hope you are well with your family. I hope this summer will be great. In juanary i will go to San Pedro de ...